Sales Development Representative Job in Sydney NSW at AWS Australia Pty Ltd –
- Experienced in IT sales and/or technical background
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Proficiency using CRM software and Outlook
AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things, and imagine big dreams. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious and passionate people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud technologies that enable our customers to adopt cloud based solutions. At AWS, we refer to ourselves as builders. We are looking for more builders to join our growing and diverse teams within the Cloud Sales Centre (CSC). AWS is committed to be the most customer obsessed organisation on the planet.
As a Demand Generation Representative , you will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS. To support your selling efforts, we will use multi-modal, targeted campaigns, to help you identify new customer sales opportunities. Once engaged with a customer or prospect, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community. This includes taking part in educating and sharing best practices. You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it.
- Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
- Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Record of success in an outbound sales or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Skilled in prospecting techniques
- Background in B2B marketing tools such as Marketo
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
- Demonstration of interest in developing a technology sales career
- Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services.
What if I’m not an expert in all qualifications? That’s okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry today.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don’t mind being called “peculiar.” We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we’re comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We’re passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
- Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!
About the Company
Company: AWS Australia Pty Ltd –
Company Location: Sydney NSW